Wednesday 23 October 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hey Guys,

As you probably already know this is the month to wear pink and that includes makeup and nails.  I love pink and am a sucker for buying anything with bright colours and this month is the time to spend as it is for a great cause.  Breast cancer is the most common cancer in the UK and on average 136 per day get diagnosed.  So there is no better excuse to buy pink this month - lets save some tatas!!

I have been looking to buy some of these great products before October is over and these are my favourites:

Estee Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley Dream Lip Collection £28 Here
I was over at the Estee Lauder counter this week swatching this lipstick and it is such a wearable colour for winter right the way through to the summer.  Also loving this bag.


Nails Inc Pinky Pink Nail Polish £11 Here

I LOVE this nail polish.  I am really wanting to add more glitter polishes to my collection for this Christmas and this polish would be perfect for the party season.  This has already been ordered and I just can't wait to receive it and try this over a dark purple for a night time look.

Ugg Australia Cancer Awareness Ansley Slippers £80 Here
 
These are a little pricey but are on my wish list this October.  At the minute I live in my slippers from the minute I get through the door so I think these are an investment (that's what I'm telling myself anyway).  The nicest feeling is coming home after a day in heels to slip my feet into comfy slippers.
 
What are your favourites?
 
G xx

No comments:

Post a Comment